A0511 Motor overtemperature alarm in siemens micromaster 420 or MM420 drive
How can resolve problem A0511 Motor over temperature alarm in siemens micromaster 420 or MM420 drive ?
Cause : Motor over temperature I2T.
- motor is overloaded.
- load duty cycle is exceeded.
Diagnosis & Remedy
Please check the following:
- value P0611 (motor I2t time constant) suitable?
- is P0614 (motor I2t overload alarm) set to a suitable value
1. P0611 (motor i2t time constant) should be set to appropriate value
2. P0614 (Motor i 2 t overload warning level) should be set to suitable level
3. Are long periods of operation at low speed occuring
4. Check that boost settings are not too high