A0910 alarm in siemens micromaster 420 or MM420 drive
How can resolve problem A0910 alarm in siemens micromaster 420 or MM420 drive ?
- Vdc max controller was de-activated, as it was not able to keep the DC link voltage (r0026) within the
limit values (refer to r0026 and P1240).
- if the line supply voltage is permanently too high.
- if the motor is driven by an active load, which means that the motor goes into regenerative operation.
- while decelerating (short down-ramps P1121) for extremely high load torques
Diagnosis & Remedy
Please check the following:
- is the input voltage (P0756) within the permissible range ?
- are load duty cycle and load limits within the permissible limits