What is ABB fault 1 over current ?
If OVERCURRENT Output current is excessive then this fault coming. Check for and correct: Excessive motor load, check motor parameter and motor connection.
Cause : Output current is excessive due to load, wrong parameter or sensing problem in control card of drive and some time faulty motor. These are the step for fault correction :
1. Check motor load, due to motor overload drive generate fault.
2. Check motor data in drive parameter.
3. Check output current and compare with clamp-meter.
4. Check drive IGBT using multi-meter.
5. Check current sensing circuit in drive.