What is earth fault in ABB VFD?
What is earth fault in ABB VFD ? This fault comes when improper earthing connection or faulty earthing in drive or hardware issue in drive. Need to check drive power section and control section.
Cause - Due to faulty connection of supply or earthing and hardware issue in drive. Check the condition of fault coming continuously or coming after run. These are the step to correct this fault :
1. Check connection of power wiring.
2. Check earthing, if earthing is proper then hardware issue in drive.
3. Check drive IGBT and rectifier using multi-meter.
4. Check reading of earthing between neutral and earth.
I did check CT's with multimeter and huntron station, all 3 show the same measurements.
Problem resolved, Step by step:
1. Para. 30.17 from Fault to Warning
2, Run drive without motor.
3. If problem executable part, lake IGBT and around, you will receive some other Fault like overvoltage, short circuit, etc. If have same Fault earth (2330), have to take a look on monitoring side.
4. After click2electro
advise I check CT's in two different ways, all of them show absolutely same readings. I bought one and though will change one by one. But catch it on the first one.
thank you and measuring CT's not helps all the times.