A0504 Inverter overtemperature alarm in siemens micromaster 420 or MM420 drive
How can resolve problem A0504 Inverter over temperature alarm in siemens micromaster 420 or MM420 drive ?
Cause : Inverter over temperature.
- alarm threshold of the inverter heatsink temperature (P0614) was exceeded; this results in a reduction of the pulse frequency and/or the output frequency (dependent on the parameterization in (P061).
1. Check if ambient temperature is within specified limits
2. Check load conditions and duty cycle
3. Check if fan is turning when drive is running
Please check the following:
- is the ambient temperature within the permissible limits ?
- are the load and load duty cycle within the permissible limits ?